Women's Health, Fertility | Bangkok, Thailand
Viwat Chinpilas, M.D.
Dr. Viwat Chinpilas is a Thai Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology specialized in Minimally Invasive Surgery and Reproductive Medicine. He is at the same time the Medical Director of Bangkok IVF Center. He has 25 years experience in his field of expertise. he underwent Trainings in Australia which kept him up to date for the latest innovations. He is currently performing over1,000 cases per year. Dr. Viwat Chinpilas is well known because of his dedication to his work and his broad experience.
- IVF Pelvic endometriosis
- Endoscopic surgery: Laparoscope and Hysteroscope
- Surgical correction for Myoma uteri (Fibroids)
Education and Qualifications:
- Training on Vitro Fertilization for infertility, Sydney IVF Centre, Sydney, Australia
- Observation and training on Vitro Fertilization for infertility, Westmead Hsopital, Sydney, Australia
- Observation and training on Vitro Fertilization for infertility, Monash IVF Centre, Melbourne, Australia
- Diplomate Thai Board of Obstetric and Gynecology, Chulalongkorn University
- M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, 1982