Bone and Joint, Total Hip Replacement | Bangkok, Thailand
Charoenwat Uthaicharatratsame, M.D.
Dr. Charoenwat is expert in Adult hip and knee reconstructive surgery with navigation. In his technique, you can guarantee higher success rate. He has vast experience in computed asissted total knee and hip replacement. His patients were very satisfied because he explains very well and he listen to his patients sincerely. All patients are happy with the result and recovery went smooth.
Education and Qualifications:
- Certificate of Fellowship on Navigated Total Knee and Total Hip Arthroplasty, Department of Orthopedic and Special Orthopedic Surgery, Pius Hospital, Oldenburg Germany, 2013
- Diplomate of the Thai Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Bhumiphol Adulyadej, The Royal Thai Air Force Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, 2002
- Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, 1995
- Faculty of CAOS Thailand
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- The Royal College of Orthopedic Surgeons of Thailand (RCOST)
Lectures and Surgical Instructors:
- More than 15-year experience for Orthopedic surgery at Noppatrajathanee General Hospital, bangkok Thailans
- Navigation Assisted Total Hip Arthroplasty since 2014
- Navigation Assisted Minimally Invasive Total Knee arthroplasty since 2008